I. APPLICABILITY OF THE POLICY
II. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect the following types of information from you:
- User Data: When using our website, you may provide us with certain information, including your name, email address, mobile number, organization’s name, and job title. This information is collectively referred to as ‘user information’.
- Technical Data: During your visit to our website, we may gather information about your browsing behaviour, the type of device you are using (such as a laptop, tablet, or mobile phone), the operating system on your device, and other details such as your IP address and which parts of the website you accessed. Ahlawat & Associates uses various types of cookies to collect data about your use of the website and the resources you access. We use necessary cookies to allow you to use the website’s features, as well as functional cookies to remember your preferences and tailor the site to your needs. This information is typically anonymized and used for statistical purposes only. We also use analytic services and performance cookies to help us understand how effective our content is and how many users access our website, but we do not use this information to personally identify any user.
III. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect your data for the following purposes:
- To enhance the functionality of our website and provide a better user experience.
- To analyse data, create databases, and build algorithms for rating systems and recommendation engines, ensuring that our content is relevant and accessible to our users.
- To conduct research for internal purposes.
- To monitor resource usage and troubleshoot issues related to the website.
- Additionally, we may use your personal information for record keeping, sharing knowledge updates and recent developments at A&A, inviting you to relevant seminars and webinars, and seeking your feedback on your engagement with us.
IV. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share your information with third-party service providers, agents, or contractors who handle or will handle your information on our behalf. This includes those who provide us with administrative or other services.
In cases where it is legally required, we may disclose your information in response to an order from a governmental entity or to comply with legal requirements and processes. We may also share your information to safeguard our rights or properties, prevent a crime, protect national security, or ensure the personal safety of our users or the public.
V. SAFEGUARDS FOR SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
At A&A, protecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We maintain the security of your personal information by monitoring and reviewing our information collection, storage, and processing practices to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
Only authorized personnel, such as our employees, agents, and service providers, are permitted to access your personal information to process it on our behalf. They are bound by contractual confidentiality obligations and failure to comply may result in termination of their relationship with us.
However, we cannot be held liable for any breach of security or actions of third parties beyond our control. This includes events such as government actions, computer hacking, and security breaches.
VI. CHANGES TO INFORMATION
If you need to correct, update, or review your personal information, please send an email to [email protected]. You may also request that we delete your personal information, unless we are required by law to retain it.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to deny or limit any requests mentioned above if it infringes on someone else’s rights or is against applicable laws.
VII. CONTACT DETAILS
Get in touch with us today
We can be reached at