Setting up A Fintech Company in India
A&A has unparalleled knowledge and experience of the Fintech sector. Our dedicated team members have gained immense experience by offering solutions to multinational corporations, start-ups, and other organisations on some of the most complicated questions that emerge prior to or during the process of setting up a fintech company in India.
As engaged professionals in India’s ever-changing and dynamic fintech environment, our local and international clients place us among the best Fintech Law Firms in India.
Comprehensive Assistance from Top Advocates in India
Billion worth corporate transactions handled last year
Clients assisted in setting up in India
Presence and representations made in High Courts and NCLTs
Years of cumulative partner experience
A&A’s Expertise In Fintech Company Setup
Setting Up a Fintech Company Operations in India
- Identify your sector
- Familiarize yourself with the regulations
- Discover your competitive edge
- Recruit your dream team
- Select the tech stack
- Prioritize data protection
- Obtain funding
- Develop and enhance
Steps To Set Up a Fintech Company In India
Select the Appropriate Business Structure-
- One Person Company
- A Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Private Limited Company
Register for GST
Obtain legal contracts and agreements
- Co-Founders Agreement
- License Agreement for Intellectual Property
- Website User Policy
- Terms and conditions for mobile app users
- Vendor Agreement
- Product Development Agreement
- Employment Agreements
Obtain Intellectual property
- For Payment service
- For P2P
- For Retail service providers
- For Financial Management/Investment
Register domain name
Role of Ahlawat & Associates in Setting Up a Fintech Company In India
We bring together specialists from our venture capital, technology, banking and financial, securities litigation and white-collar defence, private investment funds, intellectual property, tax, and labour and employment practises to provide one with the most comprehensive advisory on fintech start up business plans, strategic transactions, regulatory compliance, and litigation matters.
The Financial Regulatory and Markets Practices at our firm is full of experts who are the best at what they do and can’t wait to tackle any challenge that comes their way.
- As one of the few Fintech Law firms in India practicing in blockchain technology, we’ve assisted a blockchain technology company to establish its presence in India and other south Asian countries to provide remittance service. In furtherance to the same, we have assisted the company to draw necessary agreements such as service agreements, employment agreements, technology transfer agreements etc. We have further assisted the company in obtaining necessary licenses and registrations from RBI and other regulators to ensure hindrance free business operations.
- Assisted a financial remittance business in setting up its money remittance business in India and provide students and travellers an effective efficient payment solution for remittances. We have assisted the company to draw its business policies and other commercial contracts to partner with various Banks and payment processors.
- Assisted a digital assets exchange platform to formulate a structure by virtue of which it can provide the over-the-counter digital asset services to Indian and foreign residents and utilise the same as smart payment solutions. We have assisted them in drawing the necessary business cooperation agreements and technology development agreements to effectively establish the requisite IT infrastructure. We have further assisted the company to obtain requisite permissions and trademarks to secure its proprietary technology.
- Assisted a club management company in engaging with a cricket club to establish their own fan tokens which shall be listed on various exchanges allowing the users to buy the same and obtain voting rights with respect to decisions of the club. We further assisted the client during their engagement in drawing brand marketing agreements, revenue sharing agreement, token listing agreement and others.
- Assisted a UK based valuation company in executing business collaborations with various entities engaged in sale and purchase of exquisite assets (digital or otherwise) and provide valuation reports for the assets under transaction. We further assisted the company to provide an alternate finance brokerage to the Indian residents through its subsidiaries and other business associates.
- Assisted a digital banking solution company to setup its presence in Indian market and expand its smart digital payment solutions to the Indian consumers. We assisted the client in formulating necessary employment manuals, procedures, and agreements to ensure hindrance free business processing. We have also assisted the company in setting up its ecommerce platform in India which will be integrated with its own payment solutions to establish a free-flowing ecosystem with availability of products anywhere from its global network of vendors.
- Assisted a smart secured payment solutions business in acquiring various Indian entities engaged in the similar field of business i.e., technology payment solutions, to expand its business in India. We have assisted the company in submitting and securing various governmental tenders especially in relation to Digital India initiative. In the process we have assisted the company to draw various agreements in relation to software development, technology transfer, OTA service, business cooperation with mobile network operators, API integration software’s etc.
- Advised an international digital asset exchange platform to establish its presence in South-Asia and provide the users with the ability to buy, sell, trade and convert digital assets into equity stocks for various domestic and international companies. We further assisted the client in having effective discussions with various governmental regulatory authorities to establish a framework within the ambit of prevailing laws.
- Advised a DAO company to setup its digital asset ecosystem and formulate necessary legal framework and structure with respect to decentralised autonomous organisation and its functioning. We further assisted the client to formulate the processes to issue digital tokens to be utilised by the users within the digital asset ecosystem and thus indirectly act as a financial institution for a blockchain based ecosystem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get in touch with us today
We can be reached at