Fintech Legal Services
Best Fintech Law Firm in India
A&A’s expertise in the Fintech sector is second to none. Our team regularly advises multi-national companies, start-ups and other agencies with respect to some of the most complicated queries that arise prior to the commencement of or amidst the business operations especially while integrating financial services with innovative technologies.
We are well trusted and recognized amongst the best Fintech Law Firms in India by our domestic and international clients, as active professionals in the ever-evolving and dynamic fintech ecosystem in India.
Ahlawat and Associates is one of the leading Fintech Law Firm headquartered in Delhi NCR serving clients PAN India including cities such as Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Gurugram, Kolkata.
A&A’s Expertise in the Fintech Sector
As a best fintech law firm, our experienced fintech lawyers in India have assisted payment gateways and aggregators in drawing necessary commercial agreements, provided regulatory advice on the developing legislative framework including advisory on electronic transactions and payment services and related compliance requirements, provided legal opinions on various aspects of law, directly and indirectly, affecting the day to day business management including but not limited to cybersecurity, data privacy, anti-money laundering, liabilities of intermediaries, regulations framed by the Department of Telecommunications for “Other Service Providers” etc.
Cryptocurrency & Blockchain TechnologyOur team has gained vast experience in dealing with clients engaged in the services of cryptocurrency and other digital assets and representing their interests before various financial institutions
Commercial ContractsA&A’s Commercial Contracts practice combines legal knowledge with deep sector experience and a can-do approach covering the full spectrum of commercial and business contracts.
Intellectual PropertyA&A’s Intellectual Property practice is regarded as the best, success-driven & result oriented practice area in India. We have, over a period of time, gained immense valuable experience in intellectual property branches including but not limited to Trademark Laws, Copyright Law, Patent Law, Design Law and Geographical Indications.
Start-up Legal ServicesAhlawat & Associates, provide legal, structural and regulatory solutions specifically catering to entrepreneurs and startups to guide them through all phases of their growth process, including incorporation, structuring, compliances, funding options, employee stock options, amongst others.
Our Fintech Legal Services
Our Fintech legal services in India include:
- Advisory with respect to recent updates in the TMT/ Fintech Sector;
- Advising our clients in case of a data breach;
- Advising on regulatory requirements & opinions in the Fintech sector;
- Representing our clients on legal issues connected to electronic transactions, online investment advisers and marketplace lenders;
- Assistance in transactions involving cryptocurrency and digital assets;
- Breach response, litigation and enforcement actions;
- Compliance with public and private regulatory requirements;
- Advisory on data privacy Compliance and on data Protection Law.
- As one of the few Fintech Law firms in India practicing in blockchain technology, we’ve assisted a blockchain technology company to establish its presence in India and other south Asian countries to provide remittance service. In furtherance to the same, we have assisted the company to draw necessary agreements such as service agreements, employment agreements, technology transfer agreements etc. We have further assisted the company in obtaining necessary licenses and registrations from RBI and other regulators to ensure hindrance free business operations.
- Assisted a financial remittance business in setting up its money remittance business in India and provide students and travellers an effective efficient payment solution for remittances. We have assisted the company to draw its business policies and other commercial contracts to partner with various Banks and payment processors.
- Assisted a digital assets exchange platform to formulate a structure by virtue of which it can provide the over-the-counter digital asset services to Indian and foreign residents and utilise the same as smart payment solutions. We have assisted them in drawing the necessary business cooperation agreements and technology development agreements to effectively establish the requisite IT infrastructure. We have further assisted the company to obtain requisite permissions and trademarks to secure its proprietary technology.
- Assisted a club management company in engaging with a cricket club to establish their own fan tokens which shall be listed on various exchanges allowing the users to buy the same and obtain voting rights with respect to decisions of the club. We further assisted the client during their engagement in drawing brand marketing agreements, revenue sharing agreement, token listing agreement and others.
- Assisted a UK based valuation company in executing business collaborations with various entities engaged in sale and purchase of exquisite assets (digital or otherwise) and provide valuation reports for the assets under transaction. We further assisted the company to provide an alternate finance brokerage to the Indian residents through its subsidiaries and other business associates.
- Assisted a digital banking solution company to setup its presence in Indian market and expand its smart digital payment solutions to the Indian consumers. We assisted the client in formulating necessary employment manuals, procedures, and agreements to ensure hindrance free business processing. We have also assisted the company in setting up its ecommerce platform in India which will be integrated with its own payment solutions to establish a free-flowing ecosystem with availability of products anywhere from its global network of vendors.
- Assisted a smart secured payment solutions business in acquiring various Indian entities engaged in the similar field of business i.e., technology payment solutions, to expand its business in India. We have assisted the company in submitting and securing various governmental tenders especially in relation to Digital India initiative. In the process we have assisted the company to draw various agreements in relation to software development, technology transfer, OTA service, business cooperation with mobile network operators, API integration software’s etc.
- Advised an international digital asset exchange platform to establish its presence in South-Asia and provide the users with the ability to buy, sell, trade and convert digital assets into equity stocks for various domestic and international companies. We further assisted the client in having effective discussions with various governmental regulatory authorities to establish a framework within the ambit of prevailing laws.
- Advised a DAO company to setup its digital asset ecosystem and formulate necessary legal framework and structure with respect to decentralised autonomous organisation and its functioning. We further assisted the client to formulate the processes to issue digital tokens to be utilised by the users within the digital asset ecosystem and thus indirectly act as a financial institution for a blockchain based ecosystem.
Meet The Team
Why Choose Us as your Fintech Law Firm
Experienced TeamAt A&A, we believe that we are as good as our team, Our principle has guided us to ensure that we have the best corporate lawyers in India based at our main offices while the leading corporate lawyers in other parts of the world run our various practices across the nation, thus ensuring optimum management and service of even the most complex transactions. It is due to our standards of professional responsibility when dealing with our clients and various matters, which we stringently abide by that has enabled us to qualify as one of the reputed corporate law firms in India.
Industry ExperienceWhilst A&A has been able to cater to legal needs pan India as well as globally, its main founding office and headquarters is in Delhi and it is due to this foothold, A&A has played a vital role in providing advice to the government on various legal and policy-related issues and is amongst the few corporate law firms in India to have the experience and optimal understanding of interpretation and drafting of policy matters.
Client-focused StrategyA&A adopts an approach that demands the highest levels of knowledge, technical skill and service delivery allowing us to provide accurate, reliable, timely, and cost-effective advice while maintaining international standards of excellence and create a bespoke approach for every client and their business. Our unique perspective of working on our client’s matters as a critical part of their team allows us to address their problems like our own. We believe that each client comes with different requirements and concerns – and we work tirelessly to achieve their goals and pursue their objectives.
Cost-effectiveWe make sure that our fee structure and the legal costs involved are very transparent and predictable for our clients. We believe that client relationships are based on trust and a sense of common purpose and we never falter on our promise making us one of the best corporate law firms in India. Our priority has been to deliver the best legal & business solutions and our fee arrangements are tailored to the needs of the client, the client’s goals, and the nature of the matter.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to select the best Fintech Law firms in India?While choosing the best Fiintech Law Firm, one should attorney’s experience who shall be dedicatedly addressing to the clients needs. The track record of the law firm, communication and comfort are also major factors o be considered. Our team of fintech lawyers in india is experienced in handling all day-to-day challenges that financial tech platforms face regularly.
2. Why choose Ahlawat & Associates as your Fintech Law firm?With significant client base in teh Fintech Sector our lawyers understand the regulatory challenges that most fintech companies face and are experienced at handling their day-to-day requirements. We bridge the gap between emerging technologies and regulations which enables our clients to be fully compliant and protected legally so that they are able to concentrate on other aspects of their business.
3. What are the Fintech legal Services offered by A&A?Our experienced team provides an array of legal services in the Fintech Sector ranging from incorporation a start-up in India to complying with all regulatory compliance while ensuring data protection and other agreements are in place.
Get in touch with us today
We can be reached at