Top Corporate Law Firm in India
Commercial Corporate is one of the key – practice areas of Ahlawat & Associates, which primarily entails transactional and legal advisory including advisory relating to day-to-day business, regulatory issues, corporate and government affairs.
Tending to clients, both domestic and international, A&A has gained vast experience in dealing with business matters right from inception and catering to the regular corporate and compliance needs for successful functioning to empowering companies to scale to their potential. This has enabled A&A to become one of the top corporate law firms in India.
At Ahlawat & Associates, we have a notable track record of advising our clients in corporate transactions that are vital for their business.
Our top contract lawyers in India have both the in-depth knowledge of business laws, corporate finance, and company secretarial services in India as well as the practical advantage of execution into effective compliance and regulatory agreements covering distribution agreements, labour, and employment, joint ventures, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, business restructuring, intellectual property, due diligence, application of licenses and registrations, ensuring consumer protection and effective dispute resolution.
With their in-depth industry knowledge and a varied network of resources, corporate law firms like Ahlawat and Associates are often the best anchor for businesses seeking legal counsel and representation in high-stakes transactions and disputes.
Our broad and in-depth experience of corporate lawyers in India spanning over a few decades has allowed us to fully understand the requirements of our clients and deliver results exceeding their expectations. We understand the nature and extent of our client’s business and the legal implications involved in the same. Our team of expert attorneys with their exposure and experience in the field, ensure amicable solutions to the most complex legal concerns faced by our clients.
A&A’s strength lies in its multi-disciplinary corporate and commercial law solicitors in facilitating the setting up of businesses in the country and abroad. A&A has extensive experience across sectors like media and telecom, infrastructure, real estate, retail and marketing (B2B) (B2C), healthcare, education, manufacturing while catering to varied requirements from corporates and individuals alike.
The Firm has advised a number of foreign clients including embassies, banks, real estate, IT/ITES, and consultancy companies for setting up operations in various sectors in India while also advising them in matters relating to product/service localization required to operate in the Indian market.
A&A is among the best Corporate law firms that specialise in advising businesses on different matters of legal importance, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and compliance with regulatory frameworks.
Our top contract lawyers will help you draft and review contracts with in depth legal analysis to the best of their ability to protect your rights and interests.
Commercial law services encompass a broad range of legal solutions for businesses, including company setup, debt recovery, dispute resolution and more. Here is a list of areas of specialization that our commercial law firm team in India takes pride in assisting clients with:
- Arbitration & Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Company Secretarial
- Company Setup / Incorporation
- Corporate and Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Restructuring
- Debt Recovery
- Due Diligences
- Employment/ Human Resources and Labour
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Regulations
- India Entry Strategy
- Intellectual Property
- Joint Ventures
- Licenses & Registrations
- Commercial Litigation Lawyers – civil and criminal
- Mergers & Acquisitions (including cross border transactions)
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Tax (direct and indirect)
- Transaction Documentation / Shareholder Agreements
As one of the top corporate law firms we follow a focus driven approach on delivering valuable client service. Here our some of our work highlights:
- We constantly advise an eSports brand from a major Indian city on its regular day-to-day legal advisory which includes, drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements, Intellectual property and others.
- Our commercial lawyers in India have advised on complex commercial arrangements relating to a valuation service for a high-end personal lender.
- We have advised on exporting and importing arrangements for a pharma giant.
1. What does corporate commercial law mean?Corporate and commercial legal practice includes a wide range of legal issues when it comes to drafting commercial contracts and agreements. It broadly entails all corporate legal work during the entire lifecycle of the company. This also includes M&A, transactional advisory along with a broad range of practice areas such as franchising, intellectual property and sometimes litigation.
2. What are the types of corporate laws?Corporate law is the body of laws, rules, regulations and practices that govern the formation and operation of corporations. It’s the body of law that regulates legal entities that exist to conduct business.
3. What are the advantages of hiring a corporate lawyer?You need a lawyer to help you set up your chart of accounts, review your numbers periodically, and prepare all of your necessary central, state and local tax returns.
4. Why choose A&A as your corporate law firm?A&A commercial corporate practice has both the in-depth knowledge of business laws and corporate finance as well as the practical advantage of execution into effective compliance and regulatory agreements covering distribution agreements, labor, and employment, joint ventures, etc.
Get in touch with us today
We can be reached at