Company Secretarial Services
Best Company Secretarial Services in India
Corporate governance is a term which is not unknown to anyone. Compliant and well-structured business is a key to success of every entity. A business entity can be structured in multiple ways, however deciding as to what kind of structure will suit the best and how to keep it in good standing all year round by being fully complaint is where the role of company secretary in companies law comes into play.
A&A is a full-fledged law firm having company secretarial services as one of the core division which provides a comprehensive range of services which includes setting up the corporate business entity including ‘Business Set-Up services’ and ‘Regular Compliance services’. The team consists of company secretaries in Delhi who are assisting clients to setup and manage their business across India. This unique mixture of company secretaries and lawyers has enabled A&A to be recognised as one of the best company secretarial law firms in India. A&A ensures to upkeep all the statutory and regulatory compliances in a time bound manner and to safeguard the clients from any liabilities that may be arising.
Once the company is registered it makes a lot of economic sense to stay compliant and keep the working efficient and uninterrupted. More Prominently company secretary in companies law plays an indispensable role, which can be replaced by none. The team of Company Secretaries at A&A with their in-depth knowledge and experience in dealing with various corporate, regulatory and secretarial matters has proven to be one of the best law firms diligently serving the client industry. The law firm has been catering to the requirement of foreign investors for establishment of company in India, their business operations and infusion of funds from foreign countries in compliance within the permissible FDI entry routes and other norms. The role of company secretary in company law cannot only be confined to adhering to compliances but is also equally extended to advisory and legal opinion. A&A has acted as a trusted advisor to clients across various sectors that rely on our expertise and problem-solving approach.
- Establishment of foreign subsidiaries and reporting of foreign remittance to Reserve Bank of India
- Infusion of fund through private placement & preferential offer basis
- Advising on structuring of company
- Obtained approvals from Reserve bank of India for opening of Branch, Project & Liaison office
- Advised on Overseas direct investment
- Advised on External Commercial Borrowings
- Re-structuring of company through swap of shares
- Conducted Secretarial Audit of listed companies
- Conducted secretarial due diligence of companies of different sectors
- Successfully completed voluntary winding up of companies
We serve clients globally with our headquarters in New Delhi and offices in Gurgaon, Mumbai and Chandigarh.
1. How many directors and shareholders are required to form a private limited company?A private limited company shall have minimum two directors and two shareholders.
2. What is wholly owned foreign subsidiary?Where the 100% investment in an entity registered in India is owned by a foreign entity it is called as wholly owned foreign subsidiary. Foreign direct investment is permitted upto 100% under automatic route subject to applicable laws and sectoral conditions. Countries sharing land border with India are required to undergo government approval for foreign direct investments.
3. What is a convertible note?A convertible note is an instrument issued by a start-up company evidencing receipt of money initially as debt, which is repayable at the option of the holder, or which is convertible into such number of equity shares of such startup company, within a period not exceeding five years from the date of issue of the convertible note, upon occurrence of specified events as per the other terms and conditions agreed to and indicated in the instrument.
4. How can an Indian company receive foreign direct investment?The Indian company can receive foreign direct investment under two routes:-
- Automatic route: Foreign investment is allowed under automatic route without taking prior approval from the Reserve Bank of India subject to permissible activities, conditions and sectoral caps as mentioned in the FDI policy.
- Approval route: The Companies engaged in the activities not covered under automatic route have to take prior approval from the Reserve Bank of India. Also, the countries sharing land border with India have to undertake approval from Reserve Bank of India before making any foreign direct investment in India.
Get in touch with us today
We can be reached at